Who are we?
Wildlifetek help wildlife students and professionals to gain the knowledge and skills they need for their wildlife careers. We are on a mission to help you to better understand and conserve wildlife.
Is this for you?
- Are you a student, early career wildlife professional or career switcher?
- Are you struggling to get to where you really want to be in your wildlife career?
- Would like help to build a great CV or Resume to help you apply for your dream wildlife job?
If you answered YES to these, the Wildlife CV & Resume Workshop is for you!
Video Sessions cover:
- Cover Letters
- CV & Resume Writing
- Academic CV Writing
- Online CVs (including LinkedIn & ResearchGate)
- Recruitment Processes
These video sessions can be accessed at a time to suit you via our easy access platform.
How will we help you?
In this online workshop, the Wildlifetek Team will help you to build the application documents you need for your wildlife career (including CV, Resume & Cover Letters) .
During the workshop we will:
- Walk you through the steps to create or improve your CV or Resume & Cover Letters
- Share our hints & tips on what we look for when hiring
- Feedback on your CV / Resume & Cover Letters
...and a whole lot more!
Personalised 1:1 Support
In the supported versions of this course, you can bring your CV, Resume and/or Cover Letter along via Zoom, where a member of the Wildlifetek Team will help you craft the documents you need for your wildlife career.
Here are the answers to the questions we are asked most frequently about this workshop...
How much time do I need to set aside?
Allow around 8 hours in total. You'll be able to do this in bite-sized chunks at time to suit you, wherever you have access to the internet.
Like all of our online events, courses & workshops, we've designed this workshop to be flexible, no matter where in the world you are or what your schedule.
Places for this workshop are strictly limited - SIGN UP TODAY to avoid disappointment!